Mud, Mud, Mud...

I work for the USDA ARS. Most of my time is spent working out in the field. With all the rain we've been having lately, the field has been transformed into a glorious mud puddle. So after playing in the mud all day, my mommy made me take a bath...ewww gross! As I was sitting in the tub enjoying my natural mud pack, I had an epiphany (Which leads me to another subject altogether; why is it that every great idea comes to me while I am in the shower?). Anyway, it dawned on my why little children's skin looks so healthy...it is because they play in the mud.

  • Children love to get dirty and play in the mud,
  • Children have smooth, soft skin
Connection? On the other hand, adults do not play in the mud, and they have wrinkles and dry skin. Well, there you go. If you want to look beautiful and young, play in the mud more often.

No comments: