Finding Neverland

So my dad rented a movie...that usually doesn't turn out very good. It was so bad in fact that we brought it back to Movie Gallery and then let us have a different movie. We settled on Finding Neverland. It is a great film that takes you right into the imagination of the author of Peter Pan. The story follows his life and the relationship he has with a widow and her four sons, who are the inspiration for his masterpiece. The story is very intimate, even poignantly personal at times. I wholeheartedly recommend that you take an evening and indulge in this fantastical story that is based on actual events.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to take this moment to say that I was against it from the start, it was all pierre's fault, He was the one... Oh, sorry, I didn't know which blog I was on, yo, anyways happy b-day Alec, (Late, like I usually am,) And may your 21st be soon and full of kegs!!
Jester