What a Waste!

So it is 3:09 AM and I cannot fall asleep. I have not posted in quite and while and a friend of mine just reminded me of this fact. After she pointed this out I realized how whacked out my life has been recently. All the little unimportant things clammoring for my attention have distracted me from the big thing in life. It struck me that these past few weeks have been largely a disappointment. There were moments of sunshine, but for the most part I have frittered away my time and energy. The result is that I feel physically, emotionally, spiritually exhausted and yet I've accomplished nothing. Do you ever feel like you are steadily progressing down a path you've promised you'ed never follow? Well, that is a little bit of where I am right now.

1 comment:

photolodico said...

it's that time of year... and time in life. sometimes I just say "enough" and watch more Third Rock from the Sun... because laughter is healing and Christ sustains no matter how much or how little I obsess.

"You know, Dick, when life gives you lemon, just shut up and eat the damn lemons." -Harry Solomon, 3rd Rock from the Sun