Then Nathan Said...

So I'm back in Tally for one week before I head back up to Nooga. Being from a family of 9 I am most comfortable when I am surrounded by confusion. And I guess when there is tons of craziness it just feels like home. I love it when everyone is at home. Usually the older kids are trying to figure out what to do, who to hang out with or where to go. Meanwhile the little kids are trying to get anyone's attention by shadowing them around the house with their neverending questions about why the sky is blue, when will they get to do big kid stuff, and how come nobody is listening. In the midst of this blur is Mom who solves all the life-and-death dilemas. And right before she reaches her wit's end Dad shows up to save the day by giving the everyone just what the need, a little attention and affirmation.
Anyway, my first meal with the family since I got back was just like old times. We just sat down down for lunch and everyone was fighting over the last bite of pizza. Naturally Nathan's pleas were drowned out by Joshua and I who where having a dibs war (which I should have won by the way). Nathan's pleas quckily turned into his trademark whine. Of course we all jumped on his case and...I forget what happens next. I sat down to type up this really funny story, but now I've forgotten the punch line. If you remember what happened, or can this of a funny ending then just post it as a comment.

No comments: